Become a distributor
Improve your sales volume with the high quality power transmission products.
Thank you for your interest in becoming YQ-ChinaTransmissions distributor. Your customers of all sizes will love the benefits of our product lines, programs, and resources and you’ll love the added revenue and business opportunities. Becoming a distributor or re-seller of YQ-ChinaTransmissions has numerous competitive advantages. One of the most important and intangible advantages is YQ’s dedication to providing the high quality and considerate service to customers.
Now is the perfect time to join us. We always believe that the opportunities are for people who prepared. Being YQ’s distributor or re-seller can help you know more about the industry and make more preparations for the future business plan. Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with individuals and/or companies that share our dedicated commitment to the customer. The information below should be helpful as you determine whether this opportunity is right for you. Please note that the instructions on how to be considered for a distributorship are at the bottom of the page. If you would like more information on becoming a distributor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 86-18667944319.
Responsibilities for a YQ distributor:
First and foremost, hardworking and studious. Knowing the basic information about power transmission products need to take a lot of time, such as the materials, the standard, the process, the surface treatment and so on. There is much efforts you should pay.
Satisfying the customers’ needs and providing the professional and considerate services are also vital.
Be ambitious will stimulate you to improve your performance and increase sales turnover. YQ is not be satisfied with the status quo, we will never stop.
Marketing the business locally.
If qualified and interested, follow these next steps:
1. Please contact us and request our Credit Application
2. Fill out all relevant information regarding credit requested and potential sales revenues
3. All candidates who submit a request will be contacted and alerted of their status within 48 hours.
- Japan Standard Sprocket
- European Standard Sprocket
- American Standard Sprocket
- Transmission Chain
- Short pitch precision roller chains(A series)
- Short pitch precision roller chains(B series)
- Cottered type Short pitch precision roller chains(A series)
- Heavy duty series roller chains
- Heavy duty series Cottered type roller chains
- Zinc-plated chains
- Nickel-plated chains
- Dacromet-plated chains
- Side bow chains
- Side bow chains with attachments
- Heavy duty cranked-link transmission chains
- Inverted tooth chains
- Bush chains
- Double pitch transmission chains
- Coupling chains
- Conveyor Chain
- Roller chains with straight side plates(A series)
- Roller chains with straight side plates(B series)
- Short pitch conveyor chains with extended pins
- Double pitch conveyor chains
- Double pitch conveyor chain attachment
- Double pitch conveyor chain with special attachments
- Double pitch conveyor chain with extended pins
- Double plus chains
- Conveyor chains with large rollers
- Conveyor chains with outboard rollers
- Short pitch conveyor chains with top rollers
- Double pitch conveyor chains with top rollers
- Lumber conveyor chains & attachments
- Sharp top chains
- Roller chains with vulcanized elastomer profiles
- Roller chains with U type attachments
- Roller chains with plastic rollers
- Hollow pin conveyor chains (MC series)
- Conveyor chains (FV series)
- Conveyor chains (FVT series)
- Hollow pin conveyor chains (FVC series)
- Conveyor chains (Z series)
- Conveyor chains (ZE series)
- Hollow pin conveyor chains (ZC series)
- Engineering Chain
- Leaf Chain & Hoisting Chain
- Agricultural Chain
- Stainless Steel Chain
- Drop Forged Overhead Conveyor Chain | X348 X 458 Chain X678 | Forged Rivetless Chain
- Transmission Chain
- Gear & Rack
- Hubs & Bushing & Collar
- CNC Machining parts