Welded steel type mill chains have higher tensile strength and manufactured with large carrying surfaces,which are typically found in grain handling, mining, forestry, paper industries and mill applications. Welded steel type mill chains are durable enough to survive the harshest conditions,so it is not hard to see in daily life.We provide a series of chains for different types and with different materials,and we also offer different chains standards,such as American standards,European standards,metric standards to conform to industry-standard dimensions so they interchange with other brands and manufactures.
Fully heat-treated to have higher tensile strength;
Preloaded providing accurate pitch control;
Pins are press fit to sidebars to eliminate pin hole wear;
Accurate pin-hole punches and machine-welded barrels ensure high quality and dimensional control.
How to measure welded steel type mill chain length
When you receive the new welded steel type mill chain, want to determine the accuracy of the welded steel type mill chain, how to measure it?
The accuracy of welded steel type mill chain length shall be measured according to the following requirements
1. The welded steel type mill chain is cleaned before measurement
2. The welded steel type mill chain to be tested shall be enclosed on two sprockets, and the upper and lower sides of the chain to be tested shall be supported
3. The welded steel type mill chain before measurement shall stay for 1min under the condition of applying one third of the minimum ultimate tensile load
4. During the measurement, the specified measuring load shall be applied on the welded steel type mill chain to make the chains at the upper and lower sides tensioned, and the normal meshing of the chain on the sprocket shall be ensured
5. Measure the center distance between two sprockets
Measure welded steel type mill chain elongation
1. In order to remove the clearance of the whole welded steel type mill chain, it is necessary to measure under a certain degree of pulling tension on the chain
2. When measuring, in order to minimize the error, measure in section 6-10
3. Measure the size of inner L1 and outer L2 between the rollers with the number of nodes to get the judgment size L = (L1 + L2) / 2
4. Calculate the elongation length of the chain, which is compared with the limit value of the chain elongation in the preceding paragraph
Welded steel type mill chain structure: composed of inner link and outer link. It is composed of five small parts: inner chain plate, outer chain plate, pin shaft, sleeve and roller. The quality of the chain depends on the pin shaft and sleeve.