As a new gear product, the transmission speed of sprocket is high. In its specific application process, because of the advantage of high speed, the noise is very small, which is also conducive to achieve a good processing environment. Sprocket in its application, not only the installation accuracy is relatively high, but also the machining accuracy is very ideal, which can save a lot of trouble for future maintenance work. Moreover, the advantages of compact sprocket structure make it have larger transmission ratio, and its service life is also relatively high.Well,how to maintain sprockets to have longer service life?
1. The tightness of the chain sprocket should be appropriate. Too tight will increase power consumption and the bearings will wear out easily; too loose the chain sprocket will easily jump and fall off the chain. The tightness of the chain sprocket is: lifted or pressed down from the middle of the chain sprocket, about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two chain sprocket.
2. The chain sprocket should not swing or skew when installed on the shaft. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two chain sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the chain sprocket is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the chain sprocket is more than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there must be no friction on the side surfaces of the chain sprocket teeth. If the two wheels offset too much, it will easily cause chain disconnection and accelerated wear. When replacing the chain sprocket, you must pay attention to check and adjust the offset.
3. After the chain sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and the new chain sprocket should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to just replace a new sprocket or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new sprocket or new sprocket. When the tooth surface of the chain sprocket is worn to a certain degree, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the chain sprocket used with adjustable surface) to extend the use time.
4. The new chain sprocket is too long or stretched after use, which is difficult to adjust. You can remove the chain link depending on the situation, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the chain sprocket, the lock piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the lock piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
5. The chain sprocket should be filled with lubricating oil in time during work. Lubricating oil must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old chain sprocket cannot be mixed with some new sprocket, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the sprocket.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain sprocket should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, and then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place.
Through the above measures, the sprocket can have a longer service life and reduce the use cost.